Betray the good, talk behind each others backs, back stab one another, keep secrets, deny truths, act as if there is nothing wrong, hide abuse, and make me look like an ''Outcast'' for doing what is right....how pathetic! and you mother fuckers claim to be christians and catholics....oh really then why do you disrespect your own religions by doing immoral things and breaking your oaths huh?
I grew up with moral codes 100% and if you mother fuckers think drinking alcohol around your children or grandchildren or any child is okay then you can go fuck yourselves, because it is completely immoral to do so! and evil! Come on! you think you can make your children suffer or grandchildren suffer just because you are their guardian? WTF? that's selfish and irresponsible and you do this because you mother fucking alcoholic scumbags don't have the balls or ovaries to go to AA or ACA so your children or grandchildren won't become alcoholics like you!
You want to physically fight me then go straight the fuck ahead! because you know what? all I'll do is use your energy against you! that's all you people ever want anyway...violence isn't that right?
I'll get so good in the martial arts that you won't be able to touch me...you lay one finger on me I'll take you to the ground!
And if I'm self-rightreous then fine! at least I'm not giving into to your deception and lies that you never have the balls or ovaries to face!
All of you ''Families'' I personally know who are assholes and keeping these lies hidden, can go straight to hell!
You are all a bunch of pagan assholes! real christians and catholics aren't so full of shit like you pieces of scum are!
My rage for injustice for the young ones in these fucked up control systems I personally know never ends! till the day these control-freak back-stabbing, assholes get the living shit kicked out of them!!!
I'm so tired of this deception, all I see is fucking deception!
Any of you who think it is cool or manly to drink are all losers, and all of you who drink and spread your Disease of Alcoholism to the young will die a terrible death!
Losers drink alcohol, winners don't!
I'm a sikh! and I took an oath! if I break that oath then why am I still breathing? well guess what I'm not breaking my oaths!
I'll be a crusader always as I keep on living in love, not your horror. I am who I am and none of you pieces of shit can change who I am!!! and no I will not except the fucked up shit I am seeing and those of you who are in these control systems deny are real!
I will not except any child having any fucked up life!
I will not except any child having an alcoholic as a parent!
And I will not sit there while you assholes keep your control-freak egotistical bullshit going!
The war had already begun, and it will end!
No comments:
Post a Comment