Monday, February 21, 2011

The Murder of Judith Barsi

Judith Barsi was born June 6th 1978,
and was murdered by her crazed father along
with her mother on July 25th of 1988.

Her death was really excuse my language ''Fucked Up!'' and it reminds me of a lot of JonBenét Ramsey except less gory and was done way before JonBenét was brutally murdered by who knows who considering the case still hasn't been solved and that there are some dark dark secrets being hidden by the family about how she was ritually murdered.

We live in a sick, sick world, there are scumbags like Judith's father who are so selfish not only to kill their children, but themselves after they do their evil deeds.

Seeing innocent children die like this makes me angry! just the fact that I know, and many other truth tellers know, that some sick fuck is laughing about this evil crap happening to innocent children.

And those sick fucks mainly are the illuminati.

I think Judith's murder was probably a ritual murder as well...just connect the dots,  JonBenétJudith Barsi, and Caylee Anthony who were all physical and most likely sexually abused in every way.

I will tell you one thing, it seems that mostly girls seem to be the victims of such sick sick abusive fucks like I am talking about here.

There's just something about sick people out there you know, it's like they think they can get away with sexually abusing, murdering and raping little girls without getting caught.

If I could put every single sick piece of shit on earth who does shit like this in jail I would.

Anyway getting back to Judith, she was born in Los Angeles California, and was murdered along with her 48-year old mother in Canoga Park, California, where Judith and her mother had a ''Safe Haven'' away from Judith's Abusive Alcoholic Father.

This link The Death of Judith Barsi is pretty interesting....you see Judith's father was paranoid as all hell...he built a huge fence around the house they had at 22100 Michale St, Los Angeles-Canoga Park, California.

This photo here is pretty gory, so I do warn you before you click, it's suppose to be Judith, and I think there's more to her death then we think.

Judith may have been a Monarch Sex Slave, but who knows, her life was so messed up it was like being a Mind Control Slave anyway to her father's insanity.

Judith was given growth hormones later in her life as well.

All Dogs Go to Heaven was Judith's 
last voice role...and it was kinda symbolic of
her traumatic life too...either way you look at
it she plays more of a ''Sex Object'' then 
anything in the film....you know makeup and
all...it's all over-sexualization of young
girls.

It was a sleezy film anyway, smoking, drinking, hookers, you know you're typical class-act Satanic Immoral low value Disney-like film.

Don Bluth actually worked for Walt Disney Productions so I'm not surprised to know how Don became a scumbag and an immoral asshole.



You may want to check-out Judith's films etc. I'm sure I could be missing
some info, so feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment