Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New World Order Warning in 1990's X-Men The Animated Series episode called ''Days of future past (Part 2)''.

I was completely shocked when I was just watching this episode
because there is a warning of a New World Order in it.
at 3:16 one of the characters warns the X-Men about a ''New World
Order'' in the future also there are warnings of FEMA Camps too at
3:01 it's pretty straight up.
Episode name ''Days of future past''.

Couldn't help but notice the pentagram on Gambit in this show.

By the way the X-Men are actually more like MK-Ultra Slaves in a way
considering Wolverine throughout his history in comics, TV Shows and movies
has been known to be Experimented on by the government (Meaning he was in
the MK-Ultra program) I think Jack Kirby (The King of comics as they call him)
was the first to warn people about MK-Ultra experiments at least the 
experiments that go on within the government.
You have to remember that Jack was the guy who created X-Men then Stan Lee
(The puppet) came along and started to steal Jack's ideas and take all of the
credit.
Jack is dead now but he would be like 90 something this month on August 28th
which as you know is my birthday too so I'll probably do an article on
his work so you will get the just of what Jack was trying to expose.


No comments:

Post a Comment