Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hey Ben Singleton you have something to hide huh?

Yeah this is Ben Singleton the asshole who never stops 
fucking with me for no reason and is always banning me from
his blog because he is ''Afraid'' of me exposing his evil
sick sadistic words towards mind control victims such as
Miley Cyrus in this photo.
He said on exactly june 24 2009 last year to Demi Lovato in
''I can't help but find it a little humorous ''Slave'' Twittering'' umm now why 
would you say that to someone you know for a FACT! cuts her wrists and
could be triggered by such harsh words? but wait then he took out the
words in that post only after I asked him like a million fucking times to
do it! because I knew it could trigger Demi! but you know Ben
he doesn't give a flying fuck if those words of his could have triggered
Demi To kill herself! and I'm sure he would deny the FACT he said that
to Demi because he took it out!
 remember that post he did on Britney Murphy?
Then about three months later Simon Monjack dies? could
his post have caused his death? yes it's possible because even
Simon who might have been a mind control handler might have
been a mind control slave himself!
And don't make an excuse by saying ''Of course what I expose could trigger someone but that doesn't mean I don't care'' or some bullshit like that because listen! it is about the harsh words you put in your posts and the way you expose it! sure I could have triggered mind control slaves but at least I'm not so fucking careless to say the things you have Ben! and at least I know if I am triggering a mind control slave it isn't going to be the type of words that will trigger them to kill themselves! it will be the type of triggers that will wake them up!




Remember these?




I know things can be photoshopped but
believe me I looked at the original 
photos of her at Miley Cyrus' sweat 16
birthday party from 2008 and I still saw
the cuts on Demi's wrists.
And no bracelets can't make cuts that deep
only a knife can!
What we are seeing here is also Suicidal Programming.




From june 24th 2009 last year.

Tell me Mr. Singleton what are you hiding? because I went to your site today and right when I went to it it put me on this website Toolshell Flash Clocks and no matter how many times I clicked and went to Ben's blog it would take me to this website! so explain to me Ben what are you doing? you fixing up the nasty words you have in your posts towards mind control slaves because your afraid of me exposing you? what? did you put a time limit on your blog? what the fuck is really going on here Ben? huh? you back stabbing pussy! either settle this with me like a man! or keep on not answering my emails I send to you and be a wimp!
Get this guys I have sent him 3 emails he has never answered yet! explain that Ben!!!

By the way Ben is an ego fuck! so don't be surprised if he will say ''Your questions aren't worth my time!'' or some bullshit like that!

Ben's excuse for the things I am talking about are ''Your immature'' just because of my age he thinks I'm not ''Adult Enough'' to expose things etc. therefore he thinks he is like ''God'' because he is older which in fact is immature on it's own.

8 comments:

  1. OMG YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS?

    COME ON DONNY WTF IS THIS?

    YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER.

    FIX UP BRUV.

    NO ONE AT PSEUDO EVER DONE YOU ANYTHING YOU MADE URE OWN BED INNIT AND EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE SOME BIZARRE GRUDGE AGAINST BEN WTF IS ALL THIS ABOUT?

    WOW.

    NOT KOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is BRUV? and you know nothing about Ben he acts like he is all nice and shit but deep down he's just an asshole!

    And duh I am serious! that is the whole point of this post!!!

    Ben is leaving me in the dust! along with all of the bloggers at his blog pretty much everybody at his blog has treated me like a piece of meat! and they always fucked with me even if I nicely wanted them to look at my posts and comment!

    I'm getting terrible feedback! all because Ben is talking behind my back! he never answered my emails! explain that!!!

    Look I respect Ben's work but not when it comes to the risk of mind control victims possibly being triggered by his posts to kill themselves.

    In theory (Not in a programmer's terms!) the mind of a mind control slave is like a butterfly! you can't say or do anything wrong because it will lead to their death! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

    Tell me have you ever emailed Ben? do you remember seeing anything harsh about mind control slaves in his posts? because I have! and he's not allowing me access to his blog!!! so therefore he's up to something and is trying to cover his own ass for pretty much all of the sadistic shit he has said in certain posts of his!

    He would rather take out certain sadistic words in his posts then make a apology to all of the bloggers at his blog because he has NO BALLS!

    Lori, Lula, LVB they're all assholes who called me ''Immature'' just because of my age!!! and they think (Because they are older) can push me around and treat me like their typical peon!!! but I'm not!! and I'm exposing things as good or better then they are!!!

    Come on look at my blog! I put a lot of hard work into my posts! yet I get very little comments per post! and look at Ben he gets like 100's of comments in his posts and the best possible feedback you can believe but do I? NO I DON'T! all because Ben is talking smack about me!!!

    Ben and the bloggers at his blog always treated me like shit no matter what I said no matter what I did and no matter how much info I would give to them!

    Now I don't know your personality yet so I can't tell if your an ass or not.

    You seem like an okay person but you have to understand the facts here! Ben is not who you think he is nor are most of the bloggers at his blog.

    When I asked for help to make my blog not so mess mash people would never help me out! and Ben gave me shitty advice about how to fix the problems on my blog! and some people tell me they are having a problem with posting comments on my posts is this true? and if it is how do I fix it? and if it isn't (Like I'm sure it's not) then I know the bloggers that are lying to me.

    Peace,Donny

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know....i think you have maybe taken this fued with ben a bit over the top....i dont want to offend you, because you are so absorbed in this...but i was reading pseudo back when all this blew up, i dont know what the emails ben sent you contained, and if you think ben gave you shitty advice thats your perogative, but no one on this blogger is obliged to help anyone else if you look at it.....

    ...but i do remember ben commenting in response to your posts on his blog that he had helped you via email...tbh i think its a little difficult to help someone with their blog difficulties via email....anyway....i just think you took it to heart that no one commented on your blog...i mean your saying ben has so many comments, but if you look back when he first started posting he has very few....it obv. took him a while to establish himself.

    I dont think the comments you left at pseuedo really made anyone want to read and leave comments on your blog, example... 'Bastard children! why are you ignoring me! so you think my info is not of value huh? well then why don't you keep on idolizing Ben like always.

    Watch damn it!!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=yY-VJY9p-7M

    21 June 2010 15:14'

    and thats just one of many i read.....

    i dont want to piss u off anymore but its true you wrote that and similar comments....and i did read your blog at that time, but i never commented.....people dont always..i mean my blog has over 250 views but i have barely any comments, ok i know my blog isnt the same intrest level as bens, but its still nice to get comments i appreciate that, but just because i dont im not letting it consume me.

    it just seems like you have all this anger for a person you have never met, and who is an anonoymous blogger. ok you posted that pic up of 'ben' who knows if its really him? just cos its tagged with his name, it could be anyone, a picture is nothing more than a picture....could be anybody in that pic....and what do you hope to acheive by posting up this stuff 'exposing ben'? I didnt know that Ben had ever set himself up as some leader in the crusade against MK slaves, he's just a bloke blogging about stuff that interests him. tbh it will not in my opinion strengthen your credibility with regards the majority of readers who comment on bens blog. it will probably have the opposite effect, and then people will comment about you mockingly, because of posts like this.

    yeh i have emailed ben and the first time he ddint mssg back, then a few weeks later i had something else on mymind so i emailed and he replied, but ive emailed since and he didnt, but it's not something i even think about tbh...why would i? i dont know him and he isnt obligated to email me...but you seem to take it to heart....its just unusual to say the least....and i dont know when ben is talking behind your back, ive barely seen him mention you since it all went down.

    what do you mean 'ben is not who i think he is nor or most of the bloggers at his blog?'

    I dont think of them in those terms because i dont know them , even if we do mssg or comment on each others blogs, they are relative strangers to me, i mean if one of them wanted to meet up with me 4 some reason i wud be like hell no......this is the internet and no one knows anyone they just know via blogs..its not real life in most cases.

    i understand what you are saying about triggers in MK slaves, but there are triggers everywhere then not just in what ben writes, and commentors on his blog have discussed whether or not they think these MK'd celebs actually read these blogs and the decision seems to be no. And ive read comments from ben where he says he isnt qualified to help MK victims...

    i just think your taking this whole this to a next level and blowing it out of proprtion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just think your taking this whole this to a next level and blowing it out of proprtion


    this whole 'thing' i meant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donny, don't worry about who is on your left or right side of you. Keep working at your own pace with your own resources and you will succeed. There is no need for you to be upset with the other bloggers because your efforts are being noticed by others. This effort you and other bloggers have undertaken is not about who receives more posts or favourable comments. This is bigger than comments or negative remarks. It's all about opening other peoples eyes to the reality of the situation staring at us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @thursdays child has far to go
    Listen The photo on this post is of Ben Singleton I got it off of Red Ice Creations and it is from their were they interviewed him.
    And you still don't get it do you? comments always matter especially when it comes to the hard work you put in your posts.
    And of course Ben got little comments when he started but still he got more then me and is still getting more then me.
    I don't want to feel left out and that is exactly what is happening right now.
    Can you ask Ben that I can't access his blog? because what I am saying in this post is the fact that every single time I go to his site it puts me on this site http://toolshell.org/ and he has to fix this problem! I don't know if it's because I am using a Mac Computer or what but still he has to fix the problem and him not answering my emails is really not going to help!

    And getz thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And please don't mix up MK Slaves with Monarch Slaves because there is a Big difference! I hate the fact that Ben is labeling pretty much all of the mind controlled celebrities has MK Slaves they Aren't! Selena Gomez is a Monarch Slave Period! Demi is a Monarch sex slave Period! got it?

    ReplyDelete