Happy Birthday Jack Kirby! and I guess happy
birthday to myself! because my birthday is today
too, I turn 16 today.
Now yes Jack did make
some occult comic books like
New Gods but I think he was forced
to do that because remember he created
The X-Men and I think he was trying to
warn people about the early age of MKULTRA.
Here is just an short list of the great cartoons Jack created and
didn't get enough credit for.
Here is just an short list of the great cartoons Jack created and
didn't get enough credit for.
A great doc on Jack and how Stan Lee stole/took the credit from all
of Jack's work.
The strange thing is is that Stan has a 28 in his birthday too! he was born
December 28th 1922 and Jack was born August 28th 1917.
Jack talks about how he was in World War II so he might have been
MK'd you never know.
I think that the Cap was MK'd because it
seems if you read the origin of Captain America
he was created by the Government.
I remember one time while watching a episode
of Spider-Man back in the 1990's and
it showed how Captain America was created by
the Government to kill off the nazis now
I don't remember the name exactly because I was a
kid but I'm sure if you look at theList of Spider-Man
episodes I'm sure you could find the episode.
Ah now this is a great classic!

Probably the only official doc done on Jack before his death.

Yes Jack Kirby created SpiderMan and
you see the satanic horn sign didn't come around
until Stan Lee took it over, Jack wasn't like
that but Stan was and still is.
Jack was probably the first to warn about Mind
Control and the NWO etc. in Comics.
You see comics weren't all sexualized when Jack made them
it was only after Jack that all of the sexual crap came in!
that Stan Lee is still a part of till this day!!!
I would highly suggest you read Kirby: King of Comics because it is a great bio on Jack and his work.
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment