Saturday, August 7, 2010

Announcement to all of you Blogger Ben Singleton little assholes out there!!!

You know what I'm tired of? you people constantly attacking for no reason what so ever.
You want proof? well then I give it to you as I have.
I will give you as much PROOF about Jack Kirby's work and the warnings he made within them when I make an article about him on my/his birthday.
Okay now I want to say to Lula from Ben Singleton's blog that I am 15!!!! I would never I repeat EVER lie about my age if you don't believe me watch my videos on my youtube channel and listen to my voice I am 15!!! going on 16 soon!!!! exactly on August 28th!!! so leave me the hell alone!!!
I give you the facts because they are in the episodes/TV shows/Films/Photos etc. I give to you!!! want proof? give me a break! and calling me immature because of my age is in fact immature! and don't think I don't know how you guys are thinking because I know exactly what you are thinking! ''He's this age so therefore we know everything and he should only listen to us!'' well let me to you something (Ben Singleton lover whores!!) I don't like to be pushed around! by a bunch of disinfo assholes like you who randomly mess with certain people to make yourself's feel better!
Calling Fritz Springmeier crazy or a disinfo agent is by far the dumbest shit I have ever heard!!! this man risked his life to give you the info about Disney Mind Control etc. and you treat him like this? god!!! you people have no respect what so ever for this man all because he's a Christian or something and you make up some bullshit!! by saying ''Doorknob Alters don't exist'' or some shit like that!
Here is my youtube channel

YouTube - jasonsimmee's Channel

Duh okay?

And you say I don't source things? god your retarded as all hell!

Okay let me put it this way these are the articles that inspired me/taught how to analyze the mind control I analyze today:

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control - The Evolution of Project MKULTRA

Pseudo-Occult Media: Disney's Programmed Princesses Selena and Demi

PROJECT SUPERMAN 
Part One

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven

Andy Pero the ultimate MK-Ultra mind control victim who is in my opinion even more MK'd then Duncan O'Finioan himself.

Svali's work on mind control

Chapter 4: An Overview of Some Basic Types of Programming
Chapter 5: Colors, Metals and Jewel Programming

Chapter 6: Brain Wave Programming

Chapter 7: Military Programming

Chapter 8: CIA , Governmental, and Scholarship Programming

Chapter 9: Programming Linked to Stories, Movies, Cartoons, or Role Play Dramatization

Chapter 10: The Sixth Step of Discipline: Betrayal; Twinning, Internal Walls, Structures, Geometry

Chapter 11: Suicidal Programming

Chapter 12: Preventing Reaccessing of the Survivor

Chapter 15: Core splits, Denial programming, the last Five Steps of Discipline Virtual Reality Programming

Chapter 14: Spiritual Programming

Chapter 13: Shell programming, Internal Councils, Human Experimentation, Function Codes


Walter H. Bowart

 [pdf 1994] Operation Mind Control by Walter H. Bowart


Cathy O'Brien

Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy O'Brien

 http://www.scribd.com/doc/2448066/Cathy-OBrien-Mark-Philips-Trance-Formation-of-America2


Brice Taylor thanks for the memories

Mind Control - Brice Taylor

Bryce Taylor, Mind Control Victim Writes About Michael Jackson

Fritz Springmeier

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

Montauk Boys

Montauk Boys

Stewart Swerdlow


      History of Mind Control part1


      History of Mind Control part2


Al Bieleck 


Phoenix Undead: The Montauk Project and Camp Hero Today By John Quinn (Nov. 1998)


http://www.bielek.com/


Need more proof? because I have researched pretty much everything on mind control and yes I am 15 and a half years old.

And by the way my blog is all mess mash and you guys don't give a shit about this blog nor the info I give to you!! Ben Singleton didn't do shit for me!!! what a great blogger he is NOT!! if he couldn't help me fix my blog then screw him!!! you guys are pathetic!! I put a lot of hard ass work into my blog and now it's messed up then non of you give me advice!!! some friends you are!!!!!!


Oh yeah and lastly I grew up watching a lot of cartoons! so that is why I expose the things I find in them! and it is also because non of you as I call ''Holy Bloggers'' have taken the little of time to analyze any of the things I do!

2 comments:

  1. you think i wasnt aware of all that before you? look, i didnt just stumble across this site as some sort of ignorant unaware person. merely questioning gem programming makes me curious and want to know more about it and you yelled at me and insulted me because i questioned gem programming. what kind of response is that? i dont worship ben, i am reading and finding out info, and i have never disrespected you or said anything bad about you. i have had alot of strange things happen in my life, i do not need to explain myself however...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh hello this post was not towards you.
    And I think it is strange if you want to question Jewel Programming because it is 100& real!

    ReplyDelete