Taylor is a Monarch Mind Control Sex-Slave now
because of what I just read on CNN which is
extremely blatant of her being this.
Original source
This is what they said
She may model for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line, but Taylor Momsen wasn't wearing a whole lot of material at a recent New York City event. In fact, the 17-year-old "Gossip Girl" star flashed party-goers while performing with her band the Pretty Reckless, reports People.
The aspiring rocker initially took the stage in a ripped shirt, barely there skirt, sky-high heels, fishnets, and a necklace that read "Slave." During her song, she shockingly pulled down her top to reveal her bare breasts, which were only covered by x-shaped strips of black tape.
Momsen – who previously joked that she had sex with a priest - has a history ofoutrageous behavior and attire, and despite being criticized for being a bad influence on young fans, the former child star insists she's not changing her ways.
"I didn't get into this to be a role model," she has said. "So, I'm sorry if I'm influencing your kids in a way that you don't like, but I can't be responsible for their actions. I don't care."
Wow! talk about Monarch Methodology! this girl is straight up not only a terrible role
I don't have time to see who her handlers are/her Programmed background because I need to go to california soon but I'm sure you guys can expose stuff on her and if you can't just comment and I'll do a huge article on her when I get time.
Peace...Donny

Well, I'm not really surprised by her behavior, but it's sad, she was so different just 2 years ago.
ReplyDeleteShe has been in the spotlight since she was 3, and I think it's interesting that she was raised catholic as well, maybe she's lashing out?
All I can say though regarding her influence on younger girls is whether she likes it or not she IS a role model and younger girls will look up to her and try to imitate her. It's just the name of the game. She can't just thrust herself into the spotlight and say, "I take no responsibility for my actions whatsoever and people shouldn't call be a role model"
Yes, a role model, but one of what you shouldn't do.
I totally agree.
ReplyDelete