It seems Miley just can't stop doing irresponsible/inappropriate things because now from what I've just heard last night she went to an adult club called ''
Voyeur Nightclub'' that has strippers in it and just look at her dress in the photo above it's way too short!
Anyways here is the original article I found this from
Hey, idk where to comment this but the other day I was watching "American Dad" and the dad made a mind programming reference. He was like
ReplyDelete"(some random word, I forgot wat it was)"
"what was that?"
"its the trigger word, its suppose to make [the daughter] assasssinate some political figure"
" I had her mind programmed at age 5"
idk if that made any sense, watsover, but it caught me off gaurd, i just thought of posting this somewhere
Great idea I would suggest you expose that on your blog or make a video about it because I remember hearing that when I was at my aunt's condo just the other day while I was in california .
ReplyDeleteRead my new article that will explain why I'll be away from the truth telling stuff for a little bit just for the sake of my cousins etc.
Peace,Donny