I found out about this band while I was in California a while ago
and wondered if they were heavy metal or satanic and it seems they
are both.
Fear Fear Fear that's their main objective here+if they are christians then they are a disgrace to their own religion because they keep on throwing out the Satanic Horn Sign.
They may write songs like ''Fuck the system'' but heavy metal is still satanic any way you look at it and how are you against the system when you're throwing out the satanic horn sign?
Sick aka the main musician in
the band throwing out the horns
sign which isn't for love it's satanic
and here's an example if you don't
believe me.
Believe me now?
Freddie-O throwing out the satanic horn sign.
Brainwashing the younger generation with the same
Satanic touch.
And yes aunt Nicki and Roady this band is satanic I wouldn't post this
if they weren't.





No comments:
Post a Comment