Miley has officially lost her mind and is officially the worst Disney Role Model that was ever Programmed/made.
Your typical sex-slavery like fashion of having Miley dressed all
sexually/wearing a mask which is obvious reinforcement for her
Yeah who does ''Own your heart'' Miley? Satan? (Meaning
The Music Industry?).
Miley as a Cat? well I'll just tell you this she's seducing you
(The Viewer).
Miley as a gangster? or in a multiple personality?
Miley Miley Miley wear some paints!
Mirror Symbolism/MPD Symbology and Miley dancing all
sexually.
Miley wears a lot of jewelry in the video which is symbolic of her
Miley touching her (You know what?) yep sure looks like it
she's lost it!
Sexual Power? WTF is going on here? Miley is seducing another
women!
One of the extras seems to wear a leopard shirt in the video which
is probably symbolic of her/reinforcement for Miley's
inappropriate a bit much don't you think?
Some guy grinding on Miley! wow now that's messed up! and
you're what 17?
One of the extras wears a ''Number 13'' shirt which is believed
to be used by the Freemasons.
Selling sex to kids? now that's low Miley! you are by far the
worst role model of this generation yet.
Producer/Handler of Miley for this video Rock Mafia.
"Who Owns My Heart"
R-O-C-K
Mafia
Creation shows me what to do
I'm dancing on the floor with you
And when you touch my hand
I go crazy
Yeah
The music tells me what to feel
I like you now, but is it real?
By the time we say goodnight
I'll know if this is right
And I feel you
Comin through my veins
Am I into you?
Or is the music to blame?
[Chorus:]
Who owns my heart?
Is it love?
Or is it art?
Cause the way you got your body movin's
Got me confused
I can't tell if it's the beat or sparks
(Oh)
Who owns my heart?
Is it love?
Or is it art?
Y-Y-Y-You know I wanna believe
That we're a masterpiece
But sometimes it's hard to tell in the dark
Who owns my heart?
The room is full but all I see is
The way your eyes just blaze through me
Like fire in the dark
We're like living art
And it hits me
Like a tidal wave
Are you feelin me?
Or is the music to blame?
[Chorus]
So come on baby
Keep provokin' me
Keep on ropin' me
Like a rodeo
Baby pull me close
Come on here we go
Here we go
Here we go
And it hits me
Like a tidal wave
Are you feelin me?
Or is the music to blame?
[Chorus]
Who owns my heart?
Who owns my heart?
Heart, heart, heart, heart...
R-O-C-K
Mafia
Creation shows me what to do
I'm dancing on the floor with you
And when you touch my hand
I go crazy
Yeah
The music tells me what to feel
I like you now, but is it real?
By the time we say goodnight
I'll know if this is right
And I feel you
Comin through my veins
Am I into you?
Or is the music to blame?
[Chorus:]
Who owns my heart?
Is it love?
Or is it art?
Cause the way you got your body movin's
Got me confused
I can't tell if it's the beat or sparks
(Oh)
Who owns my heart?
Is it love?
Or is it art?
Y-Y-Y-You know I wanna believe
That we're a masterpiece
But sometimes it's hard to tell in the dark
Who owns my heart?
The room is full but all I see is
The way your eyes just blaze through me
Like fire in the dark
We're like living art
And it hits me
Like a tidal wave
Are you feelin me?
Or is the music to blame?
[Chorus]
So come on baby
Keep provokin' me
Keep on ropin' me
Like a rodeo
Baby pull me close
Come on here we go
Here we go
Here we go
And it hits me
Like a tidal wave
Are you feelin me?
Or is the music to blame?
[Chorus]
Who owns my heart?
Who owns my heart?
Heart, heart, heart, heart...













I know you are interested in decoding Disney's alterior motives etc. but I found this great article regarding Jay-Z and all his associates. The run down is basically he denies any involvement in any wrong doing etc. Here is the link;
ReplyDeletehttp://theurbandaily.com/gossip-news/theurbandailystaff1/opinion-jay-z-is-here-to-distract-you/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL
After reading this article my conclusion is these individuals ultimately deny any wrong doing. At the same time anyone with basic knowledge of your investigations and knowledge gathered from literature of other truth seekers will easily see through the charade of denial from the self appointed victims.
Keep up the good work.
Yes I actually already saw that one on jay (Freemaonic whore) z and him denying he was a freemason but thanks anyway.
ReplyDeleteI 100% agree with you.
Peace,Donny