Thursday, December 9, 2010

Over-Sexualization of Women/Girls here in America

WARNING:IF YOU ARE AN ADULT DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN READ THIS ARTICLE!!! THIS IS FOR EXPOSING PURPOSES ONLY.

This subject is one of many that should be discussed by parents everyday to their 
teens.

This ''Over-Sexualization'' of females in America must come to an end! because in reality they are giving a bad name to the real ''Feminine'' that BTW does not include over-sexauilty.

For instance an 8 year old wearing a little to reveling skirt or dress is in my opinion ''A pedophile's wet dream'' and is ''Child Pornography'' and the same goes with a little too reveling shirt.

Remember those halloween costumes for little girls that go up to their butt? yep it's pure pedophilia that was done on purpose by the makers of the product/the company or companies that produce it to over-sexualize young girls and give pedophiles their twisted ''Wet Dream'' and it's all done on purpose.

Over-sexualization can be heavily induced especially by Disney and their so called ''Wholesome Traits'' for young females...when in fact these traits teach the young girls to seduce, wear too much makeup (Almost like they are plastic in a way), and deceive men as well and/or make them do dirty deeds for in return their sexuality/pleasure...and that's one of the messed up things about Disney is that they pretty much always make males look/act dumb around females when they are in their presence and as if they are in a ''Hypnotic Trance'' and will do anything the females ask them to do which is Beauty Turned into Deception.

Beauty Vs. Deception one of the many roles American Girls use against men to get what they want, when they want it.

Then we have such brainwashes/disgracers of the true feminine such as Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato who get men to do what they want whenever they want...you see they are so ''Mind Controlled'' that they view deceiving men as a good thing when in the end it's always purely Sexist.

Disney is one of the main industries responsible for the over-sexualization of little girls and the whoring out of little girls as well....Miley Cyrus is a great example of a great disgrace of true femininity...now she may be 18 years old now but is still responsible for all of the little girls she sexualizes pretty much every single day.

This is why I personally don't want to date any girl right now just because of the fact they are so manipulated...not to say that all of the girls my age aren't as sexualized as everyone else because I'm sure some aren't but that type of real feminine girl would be hard to find in a place like America.


Like this halloween costume for instance
is more like a ''Stripper Outfit'' then an 
actual costume and is obviously straight 
up inappropriate...

Remember the little girls doing the Single Ladies dance from 
Beyonce's song and how their parents said it ''Wasn't 
inappropriate'' yeah let's give them the parent of the year award
NOT! any one with half a brain could tell you that this is pure 
pedophilia and is overtly sexual and inappropriate.

It's just like little girls dancing to Lady Gaga songs...it's all 
sexualized and is an insult to real femininity...

Would you want your teen to be wearing this?
I don't think so...

See what I mean? this is insane!

Still over-sexualized...

It's never ending...

This one was banned for being to skimpy.









See what I mean?

This is not the ''Evolution of Women'' it's the ''Devolution 
Women''.

Pretty bad huh? that's just the half of it and that
idiot drinking beer is probably underage and 
I hate alcohol anyway so he is stupid to drink it
even if he isn't underage...

Stupid Stupid American Girls.

This is probably the worst one I've seen
yet I'm sure they've banned it and I hope 
they did...

This it where it gets to be worse...


Yep this is pretty inappropriate and like I say 
all of this costumes should be banned!!!

Terrible!!!

How could you even sell such a thing?



Man I want to kick the living hell out of whoever 
made this!!!!!!

Trash!!!!

You're a stripper right?

Satanic and inappropriate...

That's what you are seeing now...

Satanic?

Come on how much more blatantly overtly sexual
can you get?

Straight up inappropriate...



Pedophilia!!!!




Kitten Programming Anyone?


This does have some ''Mind Control''
aspects to it as well such as ''Mental 
Enslavement''.





Disney Themed Programming.


In the end it's all Sexual Programming...


















Talking about it is one step...the other is fighting the industries who have control over these little girls and destroying them until they all fall.

Donny...



4 comments:

  1. hey,
    thanks for this post. I agree with you on this one, but i have a few thoughts.

    firstly, i found the nudie pics a bit excessive for a post on how inappropriate this all is. I mean, i dont think you meant to turn people on while they're getting upset about how twisted things are.

    secondly, as a female i am glad to see a guy see the craziness for what it is. but i would ask that you reconsider your judgment of some females as stupid. it would be unnatural for any human to act or even think outside of what they have seen or known in their lives. If the constant message to girls since childhood is that beauty and attractiveness is the single most important thing in determining your worth as a human, it is no wonder the ambitious ones will aim for precisely that. if beauty and attractiveness has been fused with sexuality and the boundaries are completey blurred, over sexualised girls is exactly what you will see. i have been to america (NY) and cant recall even seeing any affordable clothes that were not emphasizing the body in a sexual way. this was not presented as such, they were just "normal clothes" and that is how i saw it, even though i considered myself very conscious. being a european i can state that the case is the same in europe, although they are more covert about it by calling it fashion and trends. having been in Egypt for some time as well i can say that even here women and their sexuality is a big deal, only here the preoccupation is with consealing it rather than exposing it. it is the same thing in my opinion. women and their femininity is sacred, just as males and their masculinity, and males really have no business influencing it in any way. unfortunately, we are all brainwashed one way or another so i dont think anybody has any authority to criticise judge.

    Peace, and thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and no I don't view all females as being dumb obviously because if I said that I would just be a sexist now wouldn't I? all I'm saying is that mainly American Girls are this way especially teenage girls and like I said not all of them are like this but unfortunately a lot of them are...

    I'm just a 16 year old male that is tired of seeing this so much here in the states and it just makes me so angry!!!

    And yeah obviously some of this photos would turn guys on but that's why I have a WARNING before you see the photos...I guess I forgot to put a ''This Way Turn You On WARNING'' there as well lol.

    Peace, Donny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donny,

    I am aware you did not label all females as dumb, I was referring to a comment under a picture.

    I dont know what you have experienced, but in my own experience, the teenage years are the most extreme in terms of brainwashing/shallowness. I am guessing that younger people are more vulnerable to any kind of influences. Things get less shallow with age for some, in my own experience anyway.

    I think its great that you have a unique and common sense view on this and i support that. keep your integrity. and for the teenage girls, personally i pity them but thats just my own view. I am quite conserned about the sexualisation thing being not just limited to clothing but also contributes to sickening rape and sexual abuse statistics.

    I am impressed that a young guy like you has such an interesting and honest blog. But maybe i am just prejudiced to not expect it.

    I send you positive energy, peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and I wish you the best as well miss Emine

    Peace, Donny

    ReplyDelete