Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Heavy Metal is Damaging!


From personal experience heavy metal is not only damaging to the spirit but to your body as well.

Either way you look at it there is no such fucking thing as ''Positive Heavy Metal'' it's all evil shit! and it almost killed me two years ago back in 2008 from playing the shit!

I ask all of you dumb-shit metal lovers to do the ''Plant Test'' and see how fast heavy metal will ''Kill!!!'' your plant and how music such as beethoven or mozart will keep it alive!

Heavy metal is a nightmare! and it gives you nightmares! it was like an addiction to me and that's why I stopped because it is a horrible drug of it's own and if you don't stop then I'll fight ''Fire with fire'' (Meaning I'll destroy your satanic pathetic trash heavy metal with great positive kick-ass music!).

It just shows you how unconscious these dumb-witted americans are! hey I used to be that unaware and stupid but I stopped because it was killing me psychically and spiritually and if you claim to be a christian and listen to any type of heavy metal then you are a disgrace to your own religion!

Be it muslim, catholic, christian, sikh or whatever...if you play heavy metal you are falling deep into the control system that the illuminati (Powers that be) want you to be in.

Oh yeah but they will call you a ''conspiracy theorist'' or ''crazy'' because they are defending their right to be idiotic and unconscious of their surroundings and how they are being controlled.

This is one of many mental enslavement methods that are used a lot mainly in the U.S. 

Remember my saying ''When you believe in certain beliefs and don't open yourself up to others that is when you've stopped growing as a conscious being''.

Practically all heavy metal has satanic roots and the stupid thing is is that if some kids are per-say ''Christian'' or had christian parents they rebel and become satanists and/or listen to satanic themed music.

Fight for your right to have positivity and fight for the right for your children to not be brainwashed by this satanic scorn of shit eating music!

Wake the fuck up america! you pieces of idiotic shit! use your fucking sense of reality!


Your negativity will kill you if you don't stop!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I haven't been on here in awhile. Just wanted to see if you were back, and obviously, you are which is awesome!

    Anyways, about metal music, do you mean music like Metallica or Led Zeppelin? What about metal like Asking Alexandria, Born Of Osiris, or The devil wears prada?(You probably haven't heard of them, but you should at least preview some of their music because I want to know if its negative, since thats what I listen to)

    Idk if I made any sense, but I'll check back frequently. Again, I appreciate you coming back to your blog and spreading the truth, peace.

    ReplyDelete