Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dalai Lama is illuminati

Unfortunately Tenzin Gyatso (A.K.A. The Dalai Lama) is 
a total tool for the illuminati/CIA and has been for quite a while
now.

I see how isolated and depressed the Tibetan Community is especially where I live (Which is not out of the states but believe me is like a 3rd world country) anyway I see how brainwashed the community has been and how unaware they are of Tenzin manipulating them along with the illuminati/CIA and it pisses me off! here this excuse my language ''Asshole!'' as been a part of the illuminati for a long time and is still getting money from the CIA/Politicians etc. yet the true Tibetans don't know how just straight up they're being conned by this so called ''Holy Man'' who shouldn't be praised and idolized because if it wasn't for him I think ''His people!'' would be more free from those chinese communists etc.

Come on! just look at the Tibetans now! they still aren't free! and that S.O.B. Tenzin is still getting money from the chinese government/illuminati/political structure/CIA you name it, his done it (Meaning badly not goodly).


This article has a lot of proof how the his friends were nazis etc.



I have nothing against Tibetans, I actually am very respectful to them even tho they are so blindly unaware how they are being manipulated because I know that they are very nice people...wouldn't hurt a fly but still that doesn't mean that they aren't being manipulated in some-way, shape or forum because they are and how to much faith in one man how is in reality a disgrace to his own people/culture and has been a puppet/tool for a very very long time.

I do hate some of the shit from Buddhism tho like ''Praying and being peaceful all of the time will do something'' you know mumbo jumbo like that...actually NO! being peaceful all of the time doesn't do shit! if you want to help the world then got off your Buddhist ass and physically make a change! be it thru film, music or whatever as long as you are actually physically doing something then you know that you are on the just path.

Being a crusader like myself has a lot of good things with it and the same goes with bravely being a warrior now I'm trying to be egotistical here I'm just saying from personal experience that sacrificing a lot for others means you're doing what's just and right.

I don't believe in karma as well because I think that it is ''Spiritual coldness'' and spiritual laziness'' by saying shit like ''Oh it's their Karma to have a fucked life and it's Karma that those kids have fucked it life's'' you know BS like that...it's just an excuse for not dealing with your own problems and getting off your ass and actually doing something.

A lot of New-agers tick me the fuck off as well with their spiritual BS and laziness but hey not all of them are bad obviously but a lot of them are spaced out weird mother fuckers that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment