Sunday, January 9, 2011

You Have No Right To Drink Around Children!

Now I don't care who you think you are but no parent has any right to drink alcohol/do stupid shit around their children and I can say this because I am a survivor of an ''Abusive'' I repeat ''Abusive'' alcoholic mother and you can't tell me that I'm a ''Child'' or am crazy when in-fact you are the ones who are mentally, physically, spiritually and psychologically ''Insane'' on so many levels that non of you have the balls or you know what (Meaning to women) to go to AA or ACA because you don't want to deal with your own issues that are simple to deal with...  

And NO! you don't get to drink around children even if it's lightly like say ''One of two beers'' because you are still treating the disease of alcoholism as a good thing when it is not and are so in-senitive as to how it will/would effect the future of your children!

Go to AA or ACA don't be ignorant fools! and most of all think of how better you are without the Disease of Alcoholism on your side/your children and their children's children sides as well...

Remember believe in yourself and I really hate to say this to some people but just think of how much more quality time you'll be able to spend with your kids if you don't drink and just imagine all of the possibilities before if you do not drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment