Saturday, January 1, 2011

One Thing To Know About People Born On August 28th/Jack Of Hearts

One thing I have learned is that, people born on my birthday (August 28th) and people in general who are Jack of Hearts do sacrifice through Love, but we are blinded by thinking our Love can change some people when those people we sacrifice our Love for use or abuse it by not proving to us that they actually really care.

It's like my mother, when I was a child I sacrificed all the Love I could for her but because of her disease of alcoholism and never proving to me that she actually cared about me by going to AA or ACA+physically being abusive to me a few times I lost hope...now I have had to learn a hard lesson to not give my Love to those who don't prove to me abuse or use it/not prove to me that they care.

No comments:

Post a Comment