Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Disney deception part 35: Disney kids given at least 5 different personalities which is so blatant of their MPD: Multiple personality disorder




This is by far the most blatant thing I have ever seen on Disney slaves, they tell you how these
Slaves are created in a lab (Meaning they tell you pretty much how they are all programmed) and they
Label the starts with model numbers which is actually true they (The programmers) do this even an ex-mind control slave
Aaron Mccolume said they did that to him when he was an MK ultra super soldier, it's so blatant I just had to post it I mean come on they even tell you they give (Program) their slaves with one of 5 different personalities, saying and treating these slaves like robots is messed up not to mention one of the programmers says that Zac Efron has deadness under his eyes and says he could Have done a better job at programming him I want to damage programmers until they feel all of the Pain and trauma they have put on their slaves.
This Onion skit is so true I am surprised they even let this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment