Tuesday, May 4, 2010

911 hidden in hollywood series

I decided to put this youtuber's series up on a post because I think he
Should be getting more credit about what he has exposed.

4 comments:

  1. I remember these vids...this is some craziness. After watching them, I've been trying to pay close attention to everything I watch on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know it is amazing how we where so blind to the warnings
    Insiders tried to give us before 911

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes but there was no way these hints would raise awareness at the time. we would have to be aware of time and numerology. now we are a bit more aware but still....are we getting hints that we are just too ignorant to catch on about? that was such a sad day, 9/11...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think we where warned so many times about 911 but so damn
    Stupid to not notice the warnings because we where so brainwashed and Unaware of the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete