Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Disney deception part 122: Demi Lovato is in rehab

Demi now is in rehab for being accused of hurting
one of her dancers etc.

She is suicidal and still has a bunch of Suicidal Programming in her so it is probably good she goes to rehab but considering she's a real life mind control slave it's most likely she'll be going in there for RE-Programming.

Here's some info on her story from a few sources tell me what you guys think










Do you think it's a set-up? because that's what it seems to me.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...I think that the real reason for her trouble is because of Joe Jonas, I guess they used to date and he brought his new girlfriend on the tour. So, Demi got pissed and walked off the concert. But still, something doesn't seem right, anyway. Do you really think its a "suicidal programming"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I still think 100% it is suicidal Programming just read Ben Singleton's ''Disney's Programmed princesses Selena and Demi'' which will show you some disturbing photos of Demi's cut wrists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Donny, I think you would be interested in these facts about Disney and the article, if you haven't seen it already.

    http://www.firstplumbline.net/audio/disney/part5.pdf

    As for Demi, there's reports of drug use and heaving drinking, with talk about a video. I don't know how reliable that information is, but if there's a video, then this girl is much worse off than we thought.

    I feel sorry for all these Disney stars, the people that handle them are sick and Disney needs to be exposed for what they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, so the guy writing that article is very oppinionated, and though I don't agree with everything he has to say, he makes some very valid points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay good to know...I don't think I should care too much more about these slaves tho...don't get me wrong because I do but I have family matters to attend and I have to be more concerned for children at the moment then anything else...on top of getting my mother's things she promised me before she passed away etc.

    Peace, Donny

    ReplyDelete